Member Job Postings
The following job postings are from members of AASAP/UK
If you are a member and would like to submit a job please login to the services area.
Assistant Student Services Manager
Programme: Bader International Study Centre, Queen's University (Canada)
Location: Herstmonceux Castle, East Sussex
Posted: 24/09/2020 15:46:53
Mailing Address: Bader International Study Centre
Email: [email protected]
Job Description: BISC ASSM JD&PS Sept 2020.pdf
The Bader International Study Centre (BISC), the UK based campus of Queen?s University (Canada), is seeking an Assistant Student Services Manager (ASSM). The ASSM is a key member of the BISC?s Student Services department based at Herstmonceux Castle.
Key responsibilities include:
- Provide transition programs and services that promote student learning, skill development and success
- Support student health and wellbeing
- Support BISC recruitment and retention efforts and priorities
- Provide emergency and crisis response
- Demonstrate the knowledge, skills and disposition required to work effectively in a student services position and environment.
Successful candidates will be educated to degree-level, have at least three years of professional Residence Life or Student Life experience and will be able to demonstrate experience in crisis response preferably in a post-secondary environment. We are particularly keen to hear from candidates who have live-in experience with international students.
The BISC is committed to employment equity, inclusion and diversity and supports fair treatment and opportunity for all.
Required application format: CV and covering letter detailing your suitability for this position, by email to Ria Bourne at [email protected]